TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Ribbons & Bows with the Cutie Pies

I'm back again with another (not quite so) late post to share my DT card for the Cutie Pie challenge.  Our theme this time is Ribbons & Bows and of course it must be cute!

Our sponsor this time around is Crafty Ribbons who have a fantastic prize for our lucky winner!


The DT were allowed to use an image of their own for this challenge so I opted for this cute Forever Friends image as I had a baby card to make.  As usual I've coloured with Promarkers.


Materials Used
Digi image - Forever Friends (CD)
Promarkers
Papers - Pebbles Inc Girl Squad
Sentiment stamp - Personal Impressions
Scalloped square nesting dies - Sizzix
Cardstock, ribbon, twine and buttons from stash

Thanks for stopping by.  That's all from me for this evening.

Hugs,
Shona xx



7 comments:

  1. This is utterly adorable! I so love this range of images! Your papers are perfect and your design is so pretty. Your buttons add such a lovely element to your card. Thank you so much for sharing your pink cutie with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoreable card, so cute. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new one added so you can now add your card at I ♥Promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Shona! What an adorable card, I love the sweet image and all the colourful papers in the background, so pretty!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card to welcome a new baby. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is absolutely gorgeous! Fab image and your colouring is perfect! You've reminded me that I've got this image and I'm off to dig it out! Great patchwork effect with the papers too- love it! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete