TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #52

Hello,

Sorry I've been MIA for a wee while.  I've had some changes to my medication and I've been wiped out again.  Hopefully this is me on the way back to normal again now for a while at least.  Anyway enough about me and on to my card.  There's still some time left if you would like to join in with the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always our theme is 'Anything Christmas Goes'  This time I've used another Magnolia stamp for my DT card and coloured her with Promarkers to match these ancient papers that I've had forever!


Materials used
Magnolia rubber stamp - The Day Before Christmas Noel Tilda
Promarkers
Papermania papers - Honey & Hugs Festive Frolics
Sentiment - LOTV
Cardstock, ribbon, buttons & twine all from stash

Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot to me.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. Wow such an adorable card. Love your colouring and how vibrant the card is.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Narelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shona, loving your design and pretty papers and of course beautifully coloured.
    I hope your meds settle down soon and you get back to feeling better, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better! You've created a beauty! I love the colors and layout! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Christmas Card and i love that Tilda image - Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with the Craftty Catz challange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional spots and/or stripes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete