TCBOTB Template

Monday 17 August 2015

Dream Valley DT Card - Use A Charm

Hi folks,

Well, I'm a bit sad today as it's the last day of the holidays, back to school and work tomorrow and hubby has the doc today to see if he can get signed back to work early on light duties as he's getting fed up!  Bit ironic that as Iona and I would both like a bit longer time off!

Ok, back to business...  Today we have a fab new challenge starting over at Dream Valley Challenges - our theme this time is use a charm!  Our sponsor is the fab


I've taken the chance to make another Christmas card for my stash and used a fab rubber stamp from the Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. collection!


As usual I have coloured it with Promarkers.  I have loosely based the layout on a card I saw on Pinterest but I've added my own twist.  The snowflake embossing folder is from X-cut and the paper is from the elderly Papermania Noel collection.  The sentiment is by LOTV and I've finished off my card with a snowflake charm, spotty organza ribbon and a button and gems from my stash.

That's all from me just now.  Enjoy your day.

Shona x




3 comments:

  1. Love the papers and gorgeous image a brilliant card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Shona, gorgeous design. Thank you for your help while I as away. Hope Hubby is on the mend. thank you Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Shona, gorgeous design. Thank you for your help while I as away. Hope Hubby is on the mend. thank you Marlene

    ReplyDelete