TCBOTB Template

Thursday 20 August 2015

CRAFT Challenge DT Card - Fantasy

Good morning!

I'm trying very hard to keep up with my DT duties and scheduling when I can so this is a scheduled post from me today.  I'm not much of a morning person so unless I'm on holiday I don't have time to do this real time you're more likely to catch me packing schoolbags or making breakfast while yelling at Iona to get a move on!

Todays offering is my DT card for this week's CRAFT Challenge where our theme this week is 'Fantasy' our sponsors are The Stamping Boutique and Dr Digi.




I've gone for a Dragon for the fantasy theme and used a fab image from Dr Digi called BBQ Dragon which I've coloured with Promarkers.


As it's a male card I've kept the layout simple and made the image the focal point.  I've added a Personal Impressions sentiment, Papermania Capsule Collection papers and a couple of buttons.


We'd love you to join us with your 'Fantasy' creations.

Bye for now,
Shona xx



3 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and card Shona, love the grean shades, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super make shona - scheduling is the way to go - mornings aren't really possible are they???? Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete