TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 22 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 22 - 10 Favourite Songs

Good morning!

Ooh!  Where to start with this one...  As I've mentioned before I have a very eclectic taste in music!  Very hard to narrow down to just ten.  I've actually started my list for this 12 days early so I can add and delete as things come into my head!!!

Ok, here goes in no particular order:

  1. She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
  2. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
  3. Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
  4. Days - The Kinks (also love Kirsty MacColl's version)
  5. Professional Widow - Tori Amos
  6. Move Any Mountain - The Shamen
  7. Bitterest Pill - The Jam (actually anything by The Jam!)
  8. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Paul Young (prefer his version to the original by Joy Division)
  9. One - U2
  10. Jump Around - House of Pain
A very mixed bunch I'm sure you'll agree.  Not quite sure what that says about me lol!  There are loads of other songs I could have put on here and I'm sure I'll kick myself when I remember some others that I love but have slipped my mind!

Shona xx


1 comment:

  1. great choices shona - singing the shamen track now - not heard that in years xx

    ReplyDelete