TCBOTB Template

Friday 10 April 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 10 My First Celebrity Crush!

Good morning,

Right, I can't say I was fixated with any one particular person when I was growing up.  I had a really varied taste in music, tv and films when I was in my early teens - still do.  

At around the same time I had a crush on John Taylor from Duran Duran (not so keen on him now looking back) and Larry Mullen Jr from U2 (who is still pretty hot!) 2 completely different kinds of bands and 2 completely different looking guys!  



Around that time I also loved the film 'The Outsiders' and there was LOADS of eye candy in it!  All the hottest actors of the time - Rob Lowe, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio, Patrick Swayze, Emilio Estevez and a very young Tom Cruise!  Lots to keep a hormonal teenage girl entertained lol, I don't know how many times I saw it!  




The 'Brat Pack' films, as they were called at the time, are still amongst my faves - The Outsiders, Breakfast Club, St Elmo's Fire and my all time fave Pretty In Pink!



Haha this has left me needing to watch all of these films again, must check out Netflix to see if any of them are on there!

Bye for now, 
Shona xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the memories Shona however, Donny Osmond was the "one that got away" for me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have thoroughly enjoyed this post today Shona.....I was also a John Taylor fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post Shona that brought back so many memories - thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete