TCBOTB Template

Monday 10 November 2014

I is for Ice Skating



Good evening,

I'm back again, this time to share my A-Z Christmas Challenge card for the letter I.  I have gone for I for Ice Skating and used a Magnolia stamp.  I'm not a massive Tilda fan but I do have a few stamps now to pick and choose from but I think this one's my favourite.



I've coloured Tilda with Promarkers to match the unidentified but rather yummy paper that was in a bag of stash one of my crafty friends passed on to me.  I've gone a but mad with the die cutting on this one and used a Memory Box Frostyville Border and corner die as well as X-cut scalloped circles and Spellbinders Lacey Circle dies.  The sentiment set is by Paula Pascual and I've used Tim Holtz distress ink to stamp it for a change.  The only other additions are a Dovecraft doiley, spotty organza ribbon and some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

CHN Christmas Challenge Extra - November
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - November
One Crazy Stamper November - Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete