TCBOTB Template

Friday 7 November 2014

F is for Fairy Holly



Good morning,

It's another drizzly day here in Inverness, yet it's very mild.  Recently it's either been cold and dry, cold and wet or wet and mild - why can't we have dry and mild???  Well I suppose it's November we'd better get used to it!

Today's card is another for the A-Z Christmas Challenge and it's F for Fairy Holly.  This is a cute wee digi I picked up as a freebie from Pollycraft ages ago, I just happened upon her while I was tidying up some files on my computer.  I took the layout from a template I pinned on Pinterest although I've screwed up the proportions a bit and made the circle too small and the sentiment too big but nevermind it's not too bad I don't think...


The image has been coloured with Promarkers with a generous amount of Stardust Stickles added to the wings.  The papers are Docrafts Craft Christmas, capsule collection spotty buttons and a heart shaped button from Hobbycraft.

Thanks for stopping by,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November and my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete