TCBOTB Template

Sunday 6 July 2014

Hello Again It's Been A While...



Good Evening,

Gosh it feels like forever since I last blogged anything.  I have had a bit of a break from crafting, I've had one or two commissions which I may blog later but apart from that I've been catching up on my much neglected home and been busy with work and family.  Also for someone who hasn't had much of a social life for the last few years I've had several weeks where I've had lots of nights out and things on which has done me good and cheered me up no end!  Oh and I've discovered Pinterest which I'm completely obsessed with!!!

So on to my first blogged card since April...


The stamped image is Peek a Boo by Sugar Nellie and has been coloured with Promarkers to match the Springtime papers which are by Hobbycraft and were a gift from one of my lovely crafty pals.  I've added faux stitching to the papers and followed a sketch from a Docrafts Sketch Challenge.  The dies used are both by X-cut and I've run the white die cut circle through a swiss dots embossing folder.  The card is finished with a foam number from Asda, spotty ribbon from Joanna Sheen and some pink and green gems from Docrafts.

It's nice to be back and hopefully it won't be as long until my next post!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Hiya Shona - I can't believe its been April since you were on here - so good to see you back! Your card is gorgeous!!! So very cute! Take care and hope to see you again soon x Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shona, such a cute image and lovely vibrant colours, great colouring, especially on the balloons. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona lovely to see you back posting, life sometimes has a habit of taking over and then you have to prioitise. Anyway, your card is such a sweetie, lovely colouring and colours, love your papers too.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your cards, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I haven't used this image in years but you've done an amazing job coloring it, Shona. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this month!
    Hugs,
    Sanja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shona! Thanks for joining us at I ♥Promarkers
    hugs
    laney (DT)

    ReplyDelete