TCBOTB Template

Sunday 21 November 2021

Cleverprints Florals

Well hello strangers!

It’s been the longest time since I last blogged!  Life got in the way and pretty much continues to get in the way and I probably couldn’t have chosen a busier time to start blogging again but here I am and here goes nothing!

Tonight I’m sharing a birthday card I made for a lovely lady Charmain Barrett who does a lot for the crafting community.  Her own brand is Dolly Dimples but she works tirelessly behind the scenes for other brands as well and is also one of the regular contributors in the Crafting Together With All Brands Facebook group.


My card uses a wealth of different floral stamps from Cleverprints Ltd.  That’s been another development since I last blogged - I’ve been lucky enough to have joined their design team.  You can find their online shop here, they have a fabulous selection of stamps, dies, papers and accessories.  I’ve used Ecoline brush pens to colour and I’ve doodled round the edge with a Sakura Micron fine liner to finish off my card.

Apologies for the photo quality, I’m struggling to get good light right now and a mostly white card doesn’t help! 

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave, it’s always appreciated!

Hugs, Shona xx

I’d like to enter my card into the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. How lovely to see you back here Shona. I hope you have been keeping well.
    Your card is beautiful and such wonderful bright colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete