TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Penguin Tag with the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good morning,

Hope it's a nice day wherever you are.  Here in the North of Scotland we are having what we call locally a 'dreich' day.  It just means it's grey, damp and showery - not necessarily heavy rain just the kind of day when you'd rather cosy up indoors than venture out.  Luckily I'm on holiday just now so I don't really have to go anywhere unless I want to!

Today I'm sharing a tag I made for the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge which starts today.  As always our theme is anything Christmas goes - why not join us and get organised as Christmas is starting to feel quite close now!

For my tag I used a Crafters Companion penguin die set that I bought in the sales a while back and have never got around to using.  I also have a cute wee reindeer so look out for that one appearing soon too!


Materials used:
Penguin die set - Crafters Companion
Snowflake die - Hobbycraft own brand
Patterned papers - Simply Creative, Jolly Christmas
Label letters - TimHoltz
Tag, button, twine, gems, etc all from stash


Thanks so much for popping by, it's much appreciated.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my tag into the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous tag Shona, hope all is well with you, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Lovely tag.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this tag is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous tag! The little penguin is so adorable 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete