TCBOTB Template

Saturday 19 September 2020

Happy Birthday with the Cutie Pies

 Hello!

Well I eventually made it back to blogland.  I'm not going to bore you with all my trials and tribulations I will just say that once again LIFE has got in the way as it so often does!  I am trying to make the most of every day though and have started being more sociable, meeting more friends and generally being happier with my lot and more positive, helped in part by starting to practice guided meditation.  So many people have recommended it to me so I eventually gave it a go and although my mind still wanders terribly, every day it seems to get a bit easier.

Today I'm sharing (a few days later than planned) my DT card for the latest Cutie Pie Challenge.  As we are celebrating out 9th Blog Anniversary our theme is Birthday Party.  I've used an image from one of our fab sponsors - Crafty Sentiments and made a birthday card to celebrate my pal's 50th birthday.


Materials used:
Digital stamp - Crafty Sentiments, Stanley Happy Days 2
Promarkers
Patterned papers - First Edition, Paradise Crush
Sentiment stamps - Crafter's Companion, Bebunni
Scalloped rectangle nesting dies - X-cut
Stitched scalloped rectangle die - Stampin' Up
Cardstock, button & twine from stash

That's all from me tonight.

Take care,
Shona xx




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another extraordinary blessing is retro desserts. The entire family can partake in these as it will help mums and fathers to remember their childhood and the children can test age old works of art like Love Hearts, Foam Shrimps and Candy Necklaces. https://birthdaypartyplanner.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Trolls Poppy Mascot Hire near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. happy birthday black woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. The star animal of a Jaguar safari can be either a tawny Jaguar or the elusive 'Black Panther'. Here is an introduction to the amazing melanistic Jaguar. Black Panther near me

    ReplyDelete