TCBOTB Template

Sunday 16 August 2020

Noel at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good afternoon,

Happy Sunday!  I've just realised I didn't post my card for the last Holly & Ivy Christmas challenge - it was on the challenge blog, just not on my own!  I've been struggling to keep up with blogging recently, I'm not going to make any promises I might not be able to keep but I'm going to try to put a bit more time to keeping on top of things.

For my card I've used the Trimcraft Night Before Christmas papers again, this time using my swatch die to create a patchwork effect and used up some scraps - I'm all about the scraps just now in case you hadn't noticed lol!  I've used my Sizzix Bigz Noel die as a topper and added a die cut snowflake and button.

  

Materials used:
Patterned Papers - Trimcraft, The Night Before Christmas
Noel Die - Sizzix
Snowflake die - Hobbycraft
Cardstock, button & twine from stash

Think that's me caught up for the time being.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shona, beautifully designed, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and I love that you used the button/snowflake combination as an embellishment! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is gorgeous Shona, the die cut against the patchwork looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the colours you used. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super Christmas card, I love the neutral over the DP!
    We're so happy you joined us at the LiL Patch of Crafty friends blog; good lick in the draw. We hope you will join us for the next challenge.
    Jen L
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete