TCBOTB Template

Thursday 5 March 2020

Snail Mail

Good evening,

I've hopped on to share a quick card I made using the super cute snail digi from the Toadstool Tots collection - the latest release from JMC Designs which you can find here.


No photo description available.

I'm trying to move away from my more usual style of layout so for this card I've created a faux aperture using a circle die and raising up the patterned paper using foam tape to create dimension.  I've used 2 shades of distress ink to create the background.  I've finished off my card with some doodling and the 'snail mail' sentiment from the collection which fits the card perfectly.


Materials used:
Digi stamps incl sentiment - JMC Designs Toadstool Tots
Promarkers
White Posca pen
Black Sakura Micron pen
Tim Holtz distress inks
Patterned paper - MME My Girl

That's all from me tonight, hope you have a great weekend when it comes.

Hugs,
Shona xx

9 comments:

  1. This is just fab!! Really love this cute snail and your colours are awsome - so bright and cheerful! Great layout and the aperture looks great - love those papers too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your funky multi-coloured paper, and what a super favourite to have! That snail is so cute and your card design is wonderful! Thanks for sharing your happy card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! So much fun! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Shona, love the fun image and your colouring is brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card Shona. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun! I love everything about this from the fun pattern paper, the doodling, the most gorgeous snail I ever seen to the layout.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at I Love ProMarkers. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute snali and great B,paper.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x
    My daughter has a giant land snail as a pet!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Flower Power" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that snail!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete