TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #58

Good morning,

It's a scheduled post from me this morning to share my DT card for our latest Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge where as always our challenge is 'Anything Christmas Goes'

Just for a change I've used some of my new Stampin' Up goodies to decorate a gift box.  The plain gold box was given to my husband with some sweeties in it but I wouldn't even let him touch the box in case he damaged it, I just passed on the sweeties lol!  The SU Christmas collection is just amazing I've already bought a few things and I have a wish list with several more.  If money was no object I think I'd buy at least one of everything in the catalogue, maybe 2 of some of the lush papers, these are my favourites!


Materials used:
Mini Pizza Box - Stampin' Up
Wrapped in Plaid papers - Stampin' Up
Yummy Christmas clear stamp set - Stampin' Up
Promarkers
Ribbon - Dovecraft
Bell, bow and twine all from stash

That's it from me for the moment.  I'll be back soon and I also have some exciting news to share in the next couple of weeks but more of that in a later post...

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my project int the following :



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous craft box! Such a great idea! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely gift box. Thank you for joining in at CHNC Anything Christmas Challenge with optional twist of Include A Stocking.

    ReplyDelete