TCBOTB Template

Saturday 24 March 2018

Commissioned Card

Hi there,

Tonight I'm posting a commissioned card I made a few months back but never got around to sharing.  Unfortunately the photo doesn't do these beautiful papers justice!


Materials Used:
First Edition Storyteller papers
Crafter's Companion In Bloom die set
Sizzix scalloped square nesting dies
Spellbinders square nesting dies
X-cut oval and scalloped oval dies
Cardstock, ribbon, shimmer dome stickers all from stash

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. You have created a gorgeous background for the sentiment. Wish I could see those papers in "real life"! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete