TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 19 September 2017

DT Post - Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #15

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me today.  Yesterday I had an extra day off as our schools are currently off on a mid term but break today it's my husband's turn and I'm back to work!

Today I'm sharing my DT creation for the new Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  It's very simple but I'm loving this new range of dies.


Materials used:
Crafter's Companion Signature Collection Scandinavian Christmas Die - Partridge in a Pear Tree
Docrafts - Home For Christmas 12x12 paper pack
Wooden sentiment, cardstock, button and twine from stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shona, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card ... Thanxx For Sharing At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .
    Sherry Lynn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and festive! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you again next month!
    --Heidi, design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete