TCBOTB Template

Sunday 19 February 2017

A Quick & Easy Gorjuss Card

Hi there,

Wow, I can't believe we're almost at the end of February where is the time going?  It's the perfect time to make a start on those Christmas Cards!  Why not take a look at our new challenge The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge for some inspiration and play along with our fortnightly anything goes challenges,  the first one kicks off on Tuesday 7th March.  Follow us now to keep up to date with all our posts once we 'go live'.


In the meantime, here's my offering for today a very unChristmassy Gorjuss Card!



I've used a really quick and easy decoupage card making kit and added a sentiment and a few bits from my stash.  I really love the colours in this card - especially her hair!

Materials used:
Gorjuss mini decoupage kit by Papermania/Docrafts
LOTV Sentiment Stamp - Grungy Relatives
X-cut Oval and Scalloped Circle Nesting Dies
Cardstock, Buttons, Twine, Floral Trim & Gems all from stash.

That's all from me today, hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs,
Shona xx




2 comments: