TCBOTB Template

Monday 1 February 2016

Dream Valley DT Card - Valentine's Day

Hi there,

An on time scheduled post from me today yay!!!  The dreaded lurgy finally seems to have disappeared and hopefully my crafting mojo has re-appeared!  I've just not been happy with the last few cards I've made.  I even resorted to some cross stitch for a change last weekend when I was feeling poorly because I couldn't even face getting my Promarkers out!  Will pop on some pics when I get them finished off!

So back to my DT duties!  Today we start a new challenge over at Dream Valley Challenges and our theme is Valentine's Day!  We have two sponsors Robyn's Fetish and Angie's Cards & Designs.



 

I have chosen Love Birds from Robyn's Fetish for my DT card and have coloured the image with Promarkers.


The papers are LOTV Bonnets & Bowties and I've used my new Scalloped Border Die from the Sara Davies Signature Collection (a pay day treat to myself!) on the bottom edge.  The sentiment stamp is from a freebie set from Creativity magazine which I've cut into a banner shape.  I've finished my card with ribbon and gems.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you have a good week.

Shona xx

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, really sweet image and pretty papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Shona, lovely image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute, Shona, I love the pretty pink and blue colour combo! And the border die is gorgeous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete