TCBOTB Template

Monday 8 June 2015

Cutie Pie DT Card - Cats & Dogs

Good morning and a Happy Monday to you!

I'm here to tell you about a fab new challenge that's just started over at the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog!  Out theme this week is Cats & Dogs, you can pick either or both for the challenge but remember it must be cute!  That shouldn't be a problem with our theme this week!

Our sponsors for the challenge are Di's Digi Downloads who have a fab prize for our lucky winner!


This time I used an image of my own which was one of the retiring stamps from LOTV.  I had a birthday card to make for a little lady who will be 3 next month so I thought this would be the ideal stamp as the birthday cake has 3 candles!


I've coloured the image with Promarkers to match the Grace Taylor/Grant Archival Modern Cabin patterned papers, which were a Hobbycraft sale bargain!  The sentiment is also LOTV.  I've finished off my card with some spotty organza ribbon, pearls and a foam number from a pack I found in Asda's kids stationery section!

Thank you for looking.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenge:
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - June

3 comments: