TCBOTB Template

Thursday 11 December 2014

True Blue Tag



Hello I'm back again!

Not often I get the chance for more than one post in a day, in fact with the time of the year it is there's not even been many posts in a week lately!

Today has been pretty busy.  I was working in the morning then had a couple of errands to run before the school run.  After school it was a quick change for Iona then she was off to take part in a showcase with her pop choir.  It was a really varied show with everything from tiny Highland dancers to some older ladies tap dancing but they put on a great show for us.  

Ok on to my latest make, this time a tag.  I love making tags and it has been a while since I made one so I thought why not!


I've used a ready made parcel tag from Tesco then added 2 papers from the Dovecraft Back to Basics IV collection.  The stamped image is by LOTV and was a recent purchase from their retiring stamps.  I've coloured it with Promarkers in various shades of blue to match the papers and embellies.  I've stapled on some web net (not quite sure what the proper name is) and gingham ribbon and embellished with lots of gems and other bits and pieces from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Shona, love the shade of blue you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag Shona, great colour combo.
    I know what you mean at this time of year, just keeping on top of all the jobs and work can be enough to do.
    Hope you got everything done you needed to, enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag Shona, great colour combo.
    I know what you mean at this time of year, just keeping on top of all the jobs and work can be enough to do.
    Hope you got everything done you needed to, enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shona, absolutely gorgeous tag, lovely sweet image and beautiful colours, just love it.
    Hope your coping with all the business in the run up to the big day, keep warm and cosy, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete