TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Gorjuss in (almost) Monochrome



Good afternoon,

Today's card is one I made for my friends 40th Birthday last week.  It is always really hard to know what to make for someone who crafts themselves.  I have been thinking for a while that I'd like to try something monochrome so I decided to go for it with this card although I decided to add a wee bit red on the hearts to make the image pop.


The stamped image has been coloured with Promarkers then fussy cut and mounted on some die-cut circle layers.  The sentiment is from a Grungy Relatives set from LOTV and the papers are by Paper Cellar which I picked up dirt cheap in the Hobbycraft sale.  Glitter number stickers, red pearls, card candi and a spotty ribbon bow finish off my card.

Enjoy the rest of your day,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:






3 comments:

  1. H Shona, gorjuss card, love the colour combo and the image is so sweet. Hope you are well, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job Shona and red always looks so good with black and white. Bet your friend loved it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and white designs with just a pop of colour, Shona, particularly red! Absolutely stunning! I’d have been over the moon to receive this card (even more over the moon if it had been for my 40th! Have to add another 10 years to that now!! :( xx

    ReplyDelete