TCBOTB Template

Sunday 30 March 2014

Forever Friends Engagement Card

Hello folks,

I hope you have all had a good weekend, Monday is almost upon us again already.  We went out for a lovely meal tonight to celebrate Mother's Day, unfortunately Rab couldn't come with us as he has the lurgy and didn't feel like food.  I know how he's feeling because I was the same last night but luckily was fine when I got up in the morning.  Anyway, hope he feels better by the morning.

Tonight's card is one for my cousin and his partner.  They surprised everyone by getting engaged recently, they are a great couple and we are delighted.


The stamped image is a Forever Friends one from Docrafts which I've coloured with Promarkers.  The patterned paper is from the Docrafts Portobello Road collection and I've distressed the edges a little.  The heart dies I've used are by X-cut and I've finished my card with some lace, spotty organza ribbon and some pearls.  I've printed out the sentiment from my pc.

Enjoy the week ahead whatever you have planned.

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. hiya Shona - this is fabulous - really cute - glad you felt better for mothers day - hope hubby does too soon! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, lovely engagement card, great image and gorgeous papers.
    Pleased to hear you had such a lovely Mother's Day meal, glad the lurgy didn't last long, hope hubby feels better soon, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable card, so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your lovely creation - hope to see you again for the April challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

    ReplyDelete