TCBOTB Template

Sunday 9 February 2014

G'day Tilda

Good Morning,

Another unusually early post from me today lol!  Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  We had been expecting a bit of snow this weekend but it's still unseasonally mild and we even managed a trip to the park yesterday afternoon.  Long may it last, although I keep thinking it will catch up with us eventually.

Today's card is made with another image I coloured in a while back.  I don't know anyone who's leaving for Australia but I've been itching to colour this in since I got it!  It will be handy to have in case I or anyone else ever needs it!


The Magnolia stamped image has been coloured in with Promarkers.  I've used 2 papers from the Kaisercraft Sweet Pea range which are another magazine freebie!  Everything has been layered up using khaki cardstock.  The dies are Spellbinders lacey circles and X-cut scalloped circles.  I've also included a journalling notelet behind the image from the All Aboard range, some letter stickers from the Madame Payraud range and a metal bird from the Sew Lovely range, all by Papermania.  I've added khaki spotted organza ribbon and stapled on 2 shades of ric rac for added texture.  I've finished off the card with a couple of pearls.

Well I'm away to get Iona ready now, she has a ten-pin bowling party for a pals birthday today.  While she's there I'm planning a mooch around Hobbycraft to see what's new!

Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Penny’s Paper-crafty Challenge - #163 Something Old Something New (Old - SB die, New - Bird motif & papers)
Crafting By Design February Challenge – Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #75 Anything Goes with Ribbon
Magnolia-licious Tuesday Challenge – Anything goes


7 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, love that sweet Tilda with her cute Koala, I'm so glad you got round to colouring her up and creating such a fab card. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona - love this australian Tilda - she looks fabulous - and sometimes its great to make a card just because ..... Hope you left some goddies in Hobbycraft - lol! Big hugs and thanks for your visits! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona, lovely card, such a pretty image and beautifully colored, great design.
    Hope Hobby Craft was a success, hugs Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, thanks for sharing with us at craftyribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - that image is really cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card. I like the design. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete