TCBOTB Template

Monday 6 May 2013

Christmas Carols

Hello,

It's been such a busy day today, whoever said Sunday was the day of rest has obviously never visited my house lol.  I'm just glad I'm also off tomorrow for the bank holiday, maybe it will be a little more relaxing. 

I'm back to making Christmas cards again tonight as I still need to catch up with the Snoflake's challenge over on the Docrafts website!  I've had this digi image printed off for ages and I've never got around to colouring it until last night!  It is by Dearie Dolls and sadly when I went to find the link to post it is no longer available.


The image has been coloured with Promarkers to match the Kanban and magazine freebie papers.  All the papers have been matted with kraft cardstock and kraft has also been used for the Paula Pascual sentiment stamp.  I've finished off the card with ribbon, pearls, gems, glitter and a humungous button tied with more ribbon.

Shona xx

As well as Snoflakes Challenge Week 12 at Docrafts I wish to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers Challenge #40 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge #110 - Music Maestro
I Love Promarkers Challenge #166 - Put a Button On It








6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Shona,love the image and the button. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card Shona - there's a challenge thats anything goes all month called the craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge - she also does a weekly challenge which I think is add a sentiment this week! Great you're getting into the blogland challenges! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is absolutely gorgeous Shana! So Pretty and cheerful!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Paper Shelter.

    xxx
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute and sweet, love the imange and colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I love the button and the check paper, such a happy card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo hoo shona - you won at TPS - well done hun xx

    ReplyDelete