TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 17 October 2012

My very first post!

Good evening everyone!
 
Well I've finally made it to blogland!  I don't have a clue what I'm doing and I'm struggling to get my chosen template up and running but here I am anyway and I'm sure the rest will come with practice!
 
I'm loving being on holiday this week, after a busy weekend away in Aberdeen and a lazy day yesterday I got down to a little bit of crafting today as well as some baking with Iona and soup making.  Iona really enjoyed making a Victoria Sandwich and decorating it her way, even the cherries are upside down lol!


 
I got a nice surprise this evening when my husband brought home my Stampin' Up goodies I ordered, they'd been dropped off at his work.  I can't wait to have a play with them, especially the Mr & Mrs stamp, as I have a Wedding card to make before Saturday.

 
I'm going to hit publish just now and hope for the best then I'm going to try and work out how to change the time and get a decent template on here! Bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shona, and welcome to Blogland, and thanks too for joining my little band of followers.

    Tere is lots of free blog bits and pieces out there, i've used Shabby blogs for buttons and blinkies and my template is from Leelou as I see yours is. Another site is the Cutest Blog in Town. Anyway good to see you, kate x

    ReplyDelete